2. Where is the patella"?
3. Who wrote "To Kill a Mocking Bird"?
4. Approximately how much of the air we breathe is Nitrogen?
5. Which one is an ocean?
6. Who famously said ‘let them eat cake’?
Jean Jacques Rousseau
Jean Paul Marat
7. When was the Lisbon Earthquake?
8. Which flag is a tricolour of three equal horizontal fields, white on the top,
blue in the middle and red on the bottom?
9. What is the collective noun for crows?
10. How many bones are in the Human body?
11. What is currency in Brazil?
12. How many moons does Jupiter have?
13. Who composed "Fanfare for the Common Man"?
14. Who became the King of Belgium in 1993?
15. Which is not a book of the Old Testament?
16. From which play are the lines: 'To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day'?
17. Where is mount Kilimanjaro?
18. What is Vichyssoise?
Crab on toast
Snails in Garlic
Leek and potato soup
19. Who wrote Frankenstein?
Edgar Allen Poe
Robert Louis Stevenson
20. Who painted the famous 15c mural in Milan ‘The last Supper’?
Bookmark This Site
About Rule the Mind
Back to Games/Quiz Menu